Straight Leg Trousers in Black Twill
Our full-length denim style trousers will become a perfect staple piece of your wardrobe. Featuring straight fit and mid-rise with slanted belt loops and reinforced front pockets. The soft organic cotton twill gives the trousers a lighter, more dressed up look in comparison to denim trousers, yet offers front and back pockets for casual comfort. Pair it with a simple t-shirt for a casual look or tuck in a silk oversized blouse for a meeting.
- 100% organic cotton // GOTS certified // supplied by Ecological Textiles
- model is 179 cm and is wearing size EU 36 (UK 8, US 1)
- made in London
Size & Fit
Delivery & Returns
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton
- mid-weight non-stretch black cotton twill
- side slanted front pockets highlighted with a strip of poplin
- jeans cut back yoke
- patch pockets at back
- front fly closure with metal zipper and metallic button
- decoratively slanted belt loops at waist
- inner seams finished with bias binding
- machine wash with similar colours
- line dry inside out in shade
- iron on the inside and set iron on cotton setting
- mid rise
- slim fit around waist, hip and thigh
- slightly slanted straight leg
- full length
The model is styled with our Sleeveless Cropped Organic Silk Top and Linen V-neck Top
Size 36 EU:
Half waist width - 34 cm (fits maximum 68 cm waist circumference)
Half hip width - 46 cm (fits maximum 92 cm hip circumference)
Inseam - 81.5 cm
Trousers length - 107cm
Thigh - 25cm
Leg opening - 18cm
Need help? Check our measurements guide
You don’t need to compromise on style to have
a sustainable wardrobe. At VIMPELOVA, we care for the environment.
This is reflected in the choice of fabrics for our designs, all of which have natural origins: organic cotton, linen, silk, wool, hemp or Tencel.
This trousers were made out of organic cotton in our studio in London.
The trousers are made from GOTS certified organic cotton twill supplied by ECOLOGICAL TEXTILES.
Organic cotton poplin from ECOLOGICAL TEXTILES is used as contrasting fabric and pocketing.
YKK metallic zipper.
LOCAL SMALL SCALE PRODUCTION
Pattern design and sewing was done by the designer herself in her studio, previously located in London, UK.
We offer STANDARD and EXPRESS shipping worldwide dispatching within 2 working days. Delivery time is normally between 1 and 10 working days depending on when the customer’s order is processed, whether it's an express or a standard service and the location the customer requires the order to be shipped to.
REFUNDS & RETURNS
If you are in any way unsatisfied with your order please get in touch.
We are happy to refund any purchases within 14 business days from receipt (20 days for international orders). All returns must be sent via registered mail in their original condition.
The cost of returning the item is the customer’s responsibility.